American Standard - 6063510.002
|Online Product ID:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Material Description Marketing:
||Selectronic Retrofit Valve Only for Urinal, Battery-Powered, 1.0 gpf
||L:11.75"x W:10.88"x H:4.25" 5.49 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Exclusive Pressure Compensation feature eliminates the need for the installer to adjust the stop valves, saving time & money and ensuring water savings
- Self-cleaning piston eliminates routine maintenance. No diaphragms to replace or filter screens to clean.
- Integral wiper spring cleans the refill orifice with every flush. Delivers reliable operation even with poor water quality
- Hygienic, touch-free operation
- Flexible Selectronic® Platform with programmable sensor
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override allows valve to flush during a power failure
- Fail-Safe Operation: Valve automatically closes on loss of power or water pressure
- CR-P2 lithium battery installed in the valve 4 year battery life.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
6063510.002 - American Standard
Thompson Supply Company is proud to present this chrome finished toilet part, by American Standard. The 6063510.002 is made from premium materials, this Toilet Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Standard's decorative SELECTRONIC Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
At American Standard it all begins with our unmatched legacy of quality and innovation that has lasted for more than 130 years. It is this tradition of quality and innovation that puts us in three out of five homes in America, as well as, countless hotels, airports, and stadiums. We provide the style and performance that fit perfectly into life, wherever that may be.
American Standard Warranty